2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK - 4" Performance Lift Kit EZ-Flex by (SX6000 Shocks) by Tuff Country
This Tuff Country 4" suspension lift kit is designed to make lifting your Jeep Wrangler JK simple and affordable. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. All Tuff Country lift kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. It is strongly recommended to replace the front and rear stock drive shafts with replacement drive shafts in the "Options" fields above.
3. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4. 5" back spacing or less is required.
4. 2012-2015 models require exhaust spacer #44004..
- EZ-Ride front coil springs gives a comfortable ride
- Upper and lower "EZ-Flex" control arms
- Adjustable front track bar
- Rear track bar relocating bracket
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Front & rear extended brake hoses
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
- RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE:
35" X 12.5"
- AMOUNT OF LIFT:
4" FRONT / 4" REAR
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK