A complete High-Powered LED Fog Light replacement for the Wrangler JK, Jeep Gladiator, and Wrangler JL Sahara vehicle applications. This direct-fit fog light features plug-and-play wiring for easy installation. These amazing LED units push out approximately 3000 raw lumens which is guaranteed to light up the night on road or off road! This rugged design can operate in the worst possible conditions. Each light utilizes a rugged Polycarbonate lamp housing to withstand impact and a Solid-State luminaire design for vibration resistance. The epoxy-sealed electronics avoid moisture and corrosion. Perfect for the off-road adventurer who wants to cover new ground on the trail that never ends.
|PART NUMBER||HALO OPTION|
|ColorSHIFT - No Controller|
Wiring Instructions for JEEP JL
White or Amber Halo **Additional wire may be needed**
Extend Red wire to fuse panel (Use F52 for on/off with key)– Or existing headlight halo (+)
Black wire to ground(-)
Red, Blue, or Green Halo
Extend Red wire to controller (+) or to toggle switch – Or existing headlight halo (+)
Black wire to ground(-)
Wrangler JK Rubicon Install Video:
**Sport and Sport S JL Models will need to use Part#5847**
• Black Bezel Color
• Optional Premium ORACLE Halo Pre-installed
• Total 1,600 Lumens Light Output
• High Performance Phillips ZES™ 5W LEDs
• Horizontal and Vertical Adjustability
• Advanced Optics Design for Optimal Visibility
• Precision Beam "No Glare” Output
• Easy “Plug and Play” DIY Installation
• 2 Year Warranty
• Input Voltage of Light : 9-36V
• Input Voltage of Halo: 12V
• Wattage: 20W
• Raw Lumens: 3,000
• IP Rating: IP67
• Current Draw: 2.0 A @ 12V
• Uses H10/9145/5202 plug
Latest Product Improvement:
• Improvements in brightness and reliability by adding a constant current LED driver to the main circuit board inside of the lamp to control the halos.
• Increased Reliability- By conditioning the power going into the LEDs this prevents degradation which can shorten the overall lifespan of the product.
• Wider Input Voltage Range- The new SMD Halos can operate on a very wide voltage range from 12V-24V so that voltage spike can not damage the LEDs.
• Brighter/ More Even Light- by moving the heat load of the resistors off the PCB we are able to increase the number of LEDs on the circuit board without thermal issues.
• LED chips upgraded from a Cree LED to a Phillips Luxeon ZES chip.They deliver a very high efficacy 130LM/W ratio while having lower thermal output.
(ORACLE Lighting authentication embossed on the inner lamp bezel)