SS3 LED Ditch Light Kit for 2014-2019 Silverado/Sierra, Sport Yellow Driving Diode Dynamics
Perfect fitment. The SS3 LED Ditch Light Kit compatible with the Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD/GMC Sierra 1500 Limited allows you to easily mount two SS3 Pods above the hood. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required! This kit features a low profile design while minimizing glare, and will not interfere with raising or lowering the hood.
Built to last. The brackets in this kit are constructed out of thick-gauge stainless steel. Unlike other options made out of mild steel, these brackets are full stainless steel and won't corrode over time. With their thick-gauge construction, you also won't experience any vibration or bouncing while driving.
Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare, so not all of the light shines on target. Instead, the custom-engineered TIR optic in the SS3 collects all of the light from the LED, and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.
Proven Reliability. Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, along with vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards, just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.
- Bolt-on fitment compatible with Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD/GMC Sierra 1500 Limited.
- Allows you to mount two SS3 LED Pods above the hood.
- Utilizes existing mounting points and hardware for a simple installation.
- Thick-gauge stainless steel construction.
- Low-profile design.
Included in the box:
- Two (2) SS3 3 inch Standard LED Pods
- Two (2) Ditch Light brackets
- Two (2) SS3 Mounting brackets
- One (1) Heavy-duty dual output wiring harness
- Mounting hardware
- Mounting guide